Kinship Care Events and Conferences
Click to view/hide Events or Conferences and Professional Training Listings.
Mind Crafters September 26, 2019
An activity based counseling group for children ages 7-9
The group will meet for eight sessions on Thursdays September 26, 2019 – November 21, 2019 (not October 31st)
- Improve skills in self-regulation and using effective coping strategies
- Identify personal stress responses and coping styles
- Build self-esteem and increase self-awareness
- Gain appreciation of similarities and differences with others
- Improve conflict resolution skills
- Establish group unity and have fun!
DATE TIME 09/26/2019 05:45 pm 11/21/2019 07:15 pm
The Center for Clinical Services at MSU
147 Clove Rd.
Little Falls, NJ 07424
(973) 655-3544 (Phone)
24th Annual Conference “Reducing Racial and Economic Inequality” January 15, 2020
National LGBTQ Task Force’s 32nd Creating Change Conference January 15, 2020
CWLA 2020 Conference: 100th Anniversary Year March 25, 2020