The Center for Alcohol and Drug Resources
22-08 Route 208 South Fair Lawn NJ 07410
* Motivation: Setting positive goals
* Discussion of Family Dynamics: Identifying triggers and motivators
* Communication Training: Developing positive communication techniques
* Helping your loved one enter treatment services and engage in recovery
* Discussion of effective methods and available resources
Group books and materials provided.
Women with relatives who are struggling with the misuse of alcohol or drugs.
Our support group philosophies and course materials are based on the Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) Model.
This program is offered at no cost to the community with funding from Women United in Philanthropy.
Group meets Wednesdays - May 9th through August 1st from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
To register call 201-740-7069