Savvy Social Security Planning January 24, 2024
- Five major factors that must be considered for deciding the optimal age to start Social Security benefits
- Understand exactly how your benefit is calculated
- Strategies to maximize your benefit payment
- Financial health of Social Security and whether benefits might be lowered or discontinued in the future
- Strategies for married couples on coordinating when and how to start benefits to maximize lifetime income.
- Special rules for divorced and widowed spouses
- How much of your Social Security will be taxable.
- Rules and penalties for working while taking benefits.
Timmick Financial Group