NACAC’s 2018 Conference August 07, 2018
Don’t miss the 44th Annual Conference of the North American Council on Adoptable Children
August 8 – 10, 2018
(pre-conference session August 7)
If you have been touched by adoption or foster care, you will want to attend this conference!
This four-day educational event covers a wide variety of foster care and adoption topics—to meet the diverse needs and levels of experience of adoptive and foster parents, child welfare professionals, and people who were adopted or in foster care.
Offering more than 80 sessions in topics such as:
- Supporting and preserving adoptive families
- Core issues in adoption
- Effective therapeutic techniques in adoption
- Kinship care and birth family connections
- Parenting children with disabilities and challenges
- Older children and youth
- Race, culture, and diversity in adoption and foster care
- Supporting children and families in adoption and foster care
- Recruiting families for children