Medicare Coverage Decisions: How Medicare Works with Job-Based Insurance March 23, 2023
Fee: $40 per person for the live webinar and recording, or $30 per person for the recording only
Job-based insurance is insurance offered by an employer or union for current employees and family members. This coverage can allow for a delay in Medicare enrollment, but it may be wise to enroll in Medicare depending on whether the job-based insurance pays primary or secondary.
- The difference between primary and secondary insurance
- Medicare and Employer Group Health Plans
- How Medicare works with retiree insurance and COBRA
- Using the Part B Special Enrollment Period (SEP) to enroll in Medicare
- Medicare enrollment outside of set enrollment periods
Webinar recordings are available within 24 hours after the live webinar concludes. All 2023 webinar recordings will expire on December 31, 2023.