Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Conference June 29, 2017
2-Day Intensive Training
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is an empirically validated approach for working with mental health, chemical dependency, and complex co-morbidity. Designed to empower clients to establish mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness, DBT assists clinicians in treating clients with emotional problems, suicidal, self-harm, and self-sabotaging urges and behaviors, and challenging interpersonal styles.
• Use DBT flexibly, creatively and effectively
• Make this complex model work for a variety of clients
• Integrate DBT skills into individual and group therapy
• Take home many client resources and worksheets
• Practice streamlined diary cards and chain analysis protocols