CWLA 2019 National Conference April 09, 2019
Advancing Excellence in Practice & Policy: Meeting the Challenge of the Family First Prevention Services Act
The uniqueness of the CWLA National Conference is that it provides an opportunity for people from every state; public and private providers from child welfare and other fields of service; corporations, advocates, educators, caregivers, and youth to come together and share learning based on our common vision of a better future for all children.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Experience exceptional learning
- Hear outstanding speakers and presentations
- Meet your Members of Congress
- Make YOUR voice heard – Promote child welfare policy priorities
- Network with colleagues and peers
- Advance excellence in child and family services
- Share ideas and wisdom on strengthening families
- Learn about successful prevention and intervention programs
- Visit attractions in our nation’s capital
Isaiah B. Pickens Ph.D.