Circles of Safety: Train the Trainer for Youth-Serving Organizations December 06, 2018
Circles of Safety: Train the Trainer for Youth-Serving Organizations is one day training for organization staff responsible for training and development of both staff and professional caregivers. Circles of Safety: Awareness to Action for Professionals Working with Parents and Professional Caregivers is a pre-requisite.
Circles of Safety is an educational, participatory training curriculum where participants and organizations:
- Learn about child sexual abuse
- Learn about risks and warning signs
- Learn how to speak up and apply prevention tools
- Learn what’s needed to create safe environments for children
- Increase confidence and comfort to address sexual abuse prevention