35th Annual Caregiver’s Conference November 09, 2021
Registration is $15 for access to the entire conference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Family caregivers
• Volunteers working with older adults
• Professionals in aging and related services
• Be better prepared to provide care and support at
home or in a facility.
• Learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia.
• Visit with exhibitors who offer supportive services.
• Connect with other caregivers.
• Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from George
Mason University’s Office of Continuing Education.
Additional fee applies
Northern Virginia Dementia Care Consortium