2017 Educating Traumatized Children Summit May 01, 2017
Listen for FREE!
We’re back with another Educating Traumatized Children Summit full of audio interviews of the best and brightest in the Trauma-Sensitive Schools movement. You will NOT want to miss the 15 interview of expert educators in the field of trauma-informed care. Teachers, administrators, counselors and parents will all find this series helpful in working with children of trauma.
**Listen to this series for FREE – airing 3 interviews daily May 1-5, 2017. We’ll email you daily link throughout the week of the Summit.
* Re-Thinking Children’s Behavior…the Seismic Shift
* The Importance of Top Administrators’ Leadership in Creating Trauma-Sensitive Schools
* The Heart of Early Learning
* Teachers: Self-Care isn’t Selfish
* Why Trauma-Sensitive Schools?
* The Compton Case’s Impact on How Trauma is Addressed in Schools.
* Trauma-informed IEPs
Dr. Robert Hull
Heather Forbes LCSW
Dr. Susan Craig
Dr. Tim Purnell